Monday, February 23, 2009

More photos of invites...

Again, some more photos that Kerri, Taylor Grey Photography, took of my invitation designs...

I am working on putting together some details and photos from actual weddings that used stationery i designed. I will be concentrating on all the small details and how they all come together for the "big picture". Each bride that I feature will provide her vendor list along with some personal tidbits about the wedding day.

A program for a beach wedding.

A gorgeous autumn wedding invitation

I LOVE how this invite turned out. It's a satin ribbon on shimmery paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sondra,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I have to give you the same recognition in the fact that your new photography for your invitations look great! I'll make sure I stop by again to visit :) P.S. I love how you do the "real people" programs..that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.