Saturday, March 14, 2009

Real Wedding Inspiration: Clare +Brookton

Clare & Brookton

10.04.08


I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE DETAILS OF THEIR SPECIAL DAY.

SPECIAL THANKS TO KARRN FROST OF

LOTUS PHOTOGRAPHIC
FOR SUPPLYING ME WITH THESE GORGEOUS PHOTOS!


VENDORS

Ceremony: Saint Augustine Cathedral Church, Kalamazoo

Reception: JW Marriott, Grand Rapids

Flowers: Modern Day Floral, Grand Rapids

Cake: Sweet Cake Designs, Grand Rapids

Dress: Maggie Sottero
Wedding Stationery: Sondra's Ink

Hair: Janis VanDyk, Kalamazoo

Band: Drop 35, Kalamazoo

Catering: JW Marriott, Grand Rapids

Limo: Crystal Limousine, Grand Rapids


WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY?


I really loved everything about the day.

I felt like everything ran perfectly and everything turned out wonderfully.


I loved all of my flowers at the reception...they turned out

great. The centerpieces were really cool.


I also was very excited about the wedding programs you

(Sondra's Ink) made with the bridal party pictures on it...

I kept it a secret and was excited to show everyone.


The food and the service at the JW Marriott was wonderful.


At the receptio
n we played a pre-recorded story told by us about the days we first met....
we stood out on the dance flo
or and kind of acted it out while everyone listened to the story.
Everyone thou
ght it was great. we got a lot of laughs. we actually could have made it mu ch longer.


ADVICE TO FUTURE BRIDES

Stay calm and enjoy the day.

I thought I was going to be a mess, but i was remarkably calm.

Take it all in and enjoy it because it goes so fast.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.