Monday, September 14, 2009

Question: Why do I set up the custom drawings backwards?

`
I have been asked many times why I always have the drawings backwards from how the bridal party actually stands in front of church.

The answer is... because it just seems to look more balanced this way! The guys are larger and their clothes are all black, it makes them appear heavier on the picture. The brain wants to process images from left to right and when the dominant image is on the right, it seems to mess with the flow. I do reverse the image if the couple requests it of course.

See the sample below. I'm interested to see which set up most people prefer so drop me an email at admin@sondrasink.com.

1. The way I usually draw them

2. The way they actually stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.