Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lindsey & Justain...

.
Gorgeous American girl (her dad is here in Holland, Michigan) goes to the UK to attend Oxford, where she meets gorgeous guy... Justain (pronounced Justin but a British spelling).

Lovely Lindsey contacted Graceful Expressions to address her invitation envelopes and stumbled upon Sondra's Ink through Jenn's website.  Lindsey hired me to create an absolutely elegant invitation suite, programs, menus, and other reception goodies.

But Lindsey also hired me to do some fun custom drawings...  I was excited to post these but I had to wait until after the wedding so the element of surprise was not lost!  I am also DYING to see her professional wedding photos and her couture wedding gown by Austin Scarlett.



 Above:  The final Rehearsal Dinner Invitation


 Above:  Another version of the Rehearsal Dinner invitation (it's always raining in London).


 Above:  The "Welcome to Chicago" card that was in Guest's hotel rooms with Garret's Popcorn.



 Above:  The cover for a custom DVD that Lindsey made for her Bridesmaids!

Below:  A few Facebook photos of Bride & Groom!  






1 comment:

  1. Sondra, you did an absolutely stunning job! I am going to recommend you to every bride I know! Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful and so personal. Everyone loved the rehearsal invitations and the welcome cards, and my bridesmaids were so surprised by the CD covers! You are amazingly talented and I'm so happy I found you. -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.