Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July & a couple more custom drawn couples

Happy 4th of July to you all!!

I hope everyone is able to take a break and enjoy the weekend, although I have heard there are many many homes across Michigan with no power due to the BIG storm earlier this week. That does not make for a very enjoyable holiday weekend for some!

Anyway, I am not planning on having a grand time either! We are ripping up carpet, laying a sub floor, painting walls and trim, and then laying a wood floor! All of this intended to be done by Saturday night so we can still enjoy Sunday!!

I am not working on anything but house and family related all weekend!! It's my goal for the weekend. So, if you are a client and call or email me, I promise to get back to you on Monday!!

Have a great holiday!!



1 comment:

  1. We love how your drawing is spot on!
    Dress and Everything! Our guests love them!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.