Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Contest

Jennifer Buck, from Graceful Expressions, inspired me to do another contest. Make sure you read her story & watch her video. It's pretty great!!

The prize...
The winner will receive 25 free cards with envelopes. They can be Christmas Cards, Save-the-Date Cards, Thank You Cards, Note Cards, etc. Anything you choose them to be!


The contest...
The one who has the very best "how we met" or "wedding proposal" story will be the winner. I will not pick the winner- that will be done based on a poll I will post after the contest ends. If it's a long story, please email it to me admin@SondrasInk.com.

Anyone can enter!!!! Pass it on!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!

    And I (Jen Buck from Graceful Expressions) will offer free calligraphy on those envelopes for the winner of - if Sondra does not mind me adding to the package... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the invitation that you designed after hearing our story for the first time years ago?
    I want that one framed and signed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great but any spam or advertising will be deleted.